Steve Cohen Law provides expert corporate/securities advice to:
- Canadian Public Companies who retain us as their ‘On Demand’ In House Counsel, providing as needed corporate/securities services at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full time in house lawyer or relying exclusively on external counsel.
- Directors & Officers of Canadian Public Companies who require corporate governance and other securities compliance advice in the face of increasing scrutiny from regulators, stock exchanges, shareholders and the media.
- Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) in connection with all forms of material transactions affecting their business including joint venture arrangements, key commercial and management contracts, financings and M&A.
- Investors who need independent legal advice for investments in, or loans to, private or public entities.
- Startups from formation right through to sale or public offering, regardless of industry.